Company: HireIn Cloud - Confidential Clients
Work Type: Remote
Contract Type: Freelance/Contractor
Offered salary: 4500 USD
We are the largest talent community in LATAM and the sourcing talent solution for recruiters, startups, and companies undergoing digital transformation.
The HireIn Cloud platform brings a Talent Marketplace with verified profiles that will improve productivity and speed for our users when sourcing their required talent.
At HireIn Cloud you can hire the best LATAM talent available in just one click!
A boutique web development and new media marketing company seeking talented Senior PHP Developers.
Our core product is a member-driven application that interacts internally with a multitude of systems and processes, as well as externally with affiliate applications and reporting frameworks. Payment processing and email campaign play a large role in the on-going objective to obtain new users and grow the platform.
We’re looking for candidates who are interested in working on a live application with real users, who want to contribute to the technical requirements of the application and the business, someone who is not shy of innovation when it comes to solving technical hurdles.
The Ideal Candidate Will:
- Have strong knowledge of the PHP language and have experience with frameworks like Laravel, Symfony or similar.
- Experience implementing and using RESTful APIs in a microservice architecture
- Have usable understanding of front-end technologies.
- Understand the concepts of object oriented programming.
- Have familiarity with optimizing interactions with backend storage, such as MySQL.
- Have experience developing in a largely-distributed environment.
- Be eager to make an impact on the organization.
- Develope, debug, and maintain website applications using our in-house methodologies and process flows.
- Solve complex, as well as basic, technology issues as they arise.
- Timely communication of issues and status information to Team Leads concerning system development activities.
- Provide architectural input for modifications to existing systems, as well as creating new systems from the ground up.
- Working closely with the project manager and senior staff to ensure stated business objectives are met.
- Other duties as may be assigned by management.
Expert Level Skills Required In:
- PHP (7+ years)
- MySql (4+ years)
- OOP Concepts (3+ years)
- Remote Processing