Work Type: Remote
Contract Type: Full Time
Offered salary: 5500 USD
We are the largest talent community in LATAM and the sourcing talent solution for recruiters, startups, and companies undergoing digital transformation.
The HireIn Cloud platform brings a Talent Marketplace with verified profiles that will improve productivity and speed for our users when sourcing their required talent.
At HireIn Cloud you can hire the best LATAM talent available in just one click!
Perficient is the leading global digital consultancy. We imagine, create, engineer, and run digital transformation solutions that help our clients exceed customers’ expectations, outpace competition, and grow their business. With unparalleled strategy, creative, and technology capabilities, we bring big thinking and innovative ideas, along with a practical approach to help the world’s largest enterprises and biggest brands succeed.
Are you ready to join the team and make a difference in the global digital consultancy that is transforming the world's biggest brands with the most recognized technology? At Perficient, we are seeking a dynamic and experienced Lead Data Engineer to join our talented team.
As a Lead Data Engineer at Perficient, you'll take on an exciting challenge: working closely with a global leader in energy solutions to directly impact people's lives. Your mission is to manage data migration that drives innovation in this field, ensuring that information is reliable and accessible for advanced and sustainable energy solutions.
If you want to keep growing and take your career to the next level alongside the most talented teammates in different parts of the world, this is the place for you! Don't miss this opportunity to learn and develop with the best.
To shine in this role, you should:
- Extensive experience in various roles as a Data Engineer or ETL Specialist.
- Proven experience in implementing Informatica and Data Migration solutions.
- Be experienced with Snowflake. Ideally experienced with migration from Snowflake to IICS.
- Experience in any of the following data programming languages such as Python, Scala, and/or Scala.
- Be autonomous and be willing to learn about interesting technologies such as Databricks, Snowflake Data Cloud, Apache Airflow, and Apache Kafka.
- Know-how in data ingestion, ETL development, and data processing such as Apache Spark.
- Background in cloud platforms, specifically Amazon Web Services (AWS) for CI/CD.
- Good understanding of Data Lake and Data Warehouse.
- Be willing to engage in teamwork and have excellent communication skills both in English and Spanish.
- Have experience with multiple Agile Scrum teams
We can also make a difference in our lives! These are the benefits for you:
- Training & Development: We create new and exciting opportunities for your career growth and give you the resources you need to make it happen.
- Diversity, Inclusion & Belonging: We are committed to actively listening, learning, and acting to continue to promote a diverse and inclusive work environment.
- Global Footprint with Genuine Connections: With multidisciplinary teams located around the world, we deliver meaningful experiences with a collective impact on our clients, communities, and our teams.
- Biggest Brands: Together with us you will offer incredible digital solutions that transform the most recognized brands in the world.
- Work remotely from anywhere in Colombia, Argentina, Chile, Uruguay y México.
- Flex shifts.
- Medical insurance.
Don't miss this opportunity to #MakeTheDifference and #GrowWithUs.