Work Type: Remote
Contract Type: Full Time
Offered salary: 8000 USD
We are the largest talent community in LATAM and the sourcing talent solution for recruiters, startups, and companies undergoing digital transformation.
The HireIn Cloud platform brings a Talent Marketplace with verified profiles that will improve productivity and speed for our users when sourcing their required talent.
At HireIn Cloud you can hire the best LATAM talent available in just one click!
Perficient is the leading global digital consultancy. We imagine, create, engineer, and run digital transformation solutions that help our clients exceed customers’ expectations, outpace competition, and grow their business. With unparalleled strategy, creative, and technology capabilities, we bring big thinking and innovative ideas, along with a practical approach to help the world’s largest enterprises and biggest brands succeed.
Are you ready to jump on board and join our crew? This is a no-brainer if you are curious enough to push yourself to the next level while working with top talented team members. As a Senior Azure Data Engineer, you will be responsible for designing, developing, and implementing data integration solutions for our clients. This specific position involves working with a leading marketing and advertising technology company.
As an Azure Data Engineer, you will lead and contribute to cloud-focused engineering teams to deliver end-to-end cloud transformation for our customers as part of our growing Microsoft Azure Practice. This challenging role requires senior knowledge and experience across many facets of cloud technology: Cloud infrastructure, application development, IaaS migration, PaaS modernization, container platforms and modern data services, while understanding the governance, security, monitoring and cost management aspects of the entire ecosystem.
We are looking for multi-talented professional consultants with deep technical backgrounds, experience building world-class cloud solutions and strong leadership skills.
The primary responsibility of this role is to provide technical vision and implementation expertise throughout the assessment, proposal, design, implementation and operational phases of a customer engagement.
You will work alongside Perficient resources to serve all needs within the Microsoft Azure cloud, heavily leverage Azure native data services for migration and modernization and enable open source and 3 rd party solutions on Azure infrastructure. The role often results in the Solutions Architect becoming the trusted, technical face of the engagement; strong leadership and consulting skills are a must. Successful candidates must be willing to multitask and understand that customer engagements will vary greatly over time and must maintain and evolve skillsets to meet those needs.
How can you grow and where you´ll be? Typically, a Lead Data Engineer can also perform the role of Data Architect, Data Lead or Director when they get enough expertise. This is all up to you and your expectations, but don´t forget this is THE opportunity to #GrowWithUs.
To shine in this role, you should have:
· High level of English proficiency (C1+) for effective communication with international teams (is a must).
· Self-management skills and effective communication in technical discussions.Extensive experience with ETL processes.
· Expert-level technical design and thought-leadership of Azure assessment and implementation engagements
· Lead elaboration and discovery sessions to inform solution design, migration and modernization strategy
· Lead architecture design, data foundations, solution structures and component design sessions with customers
· Experience with planning and implementing a data warehouse, data lake and Data Modeling
· Experience in implementing Azure technologies including storage DataLake, DeltaLake and Blob storage
· Support data migrations from SQL and open-source repositories into modern Azure data services
· Design and architect on Azure Data Factory, Azure Databricks and Azure Data Lake
· ETL, ELT data integration and data migration design services
· Development and deployment of new data platforms, Data Warehouses, Data Marts, etc.
· Responsible for using Azure BI services to support strategic & self-service models and build Azure Data Platform
· Lead the development of Migration Transformation modernization and re-platforming services engagements with our customers to help drive the successful adoption of Azure Data Services
· Craft high-quality diagrams and documents to communicate thoroughness of vision for data architecture security of proposed data solutions
· Collaborate with project managers and customers to write work packages and build work backlogs based off of the solution designs
· Participate in code reviews and review work from other members of the project teams for completeness and quality
· Understand a broad spectrum of technologies in order to provide detailed technical design which meets customer requirements
· Provide technical leadership for on-premises assessment, economic forecast and modernization strategy
· Communicate across client’s community – consistently viewed as adding value
· Contribute knowledge, tools and positivity to the greater Perficient culture and community
· Serve as a technical leader and mentor
We can also make a difference in our lives! These are the benefits for you:
· Training & Development: We create new and exciting opportunities for your career growth and give you the resources you need to make it happen.
· Diversity, Inclusion & Belonging: We are committed to actively listening, learning, and acting to continue to promote a diverse and inclusive work environment.
· Global Footprint with Genuine Connections: With multidisciplinary teams located around the world, we deliver meaningful experiences with a collective impact on our clients, communities, and our teams.
· Biggest Brands: Together with us you will offer incredible digital solutions that transform the most recognized brands in the world.
· Work remotely from anywhere in Colombia.
· Flex shifts.
· Medical insurance.
About Our Data Governance Practice:
We provide exceptional data integration services in the ETL, Data Catalog, Data Quality, Data Warehouse, Master Data Management (MDM), Metadata Management & Governance space.
Perficient currently has a career opportunity for an Informatica Architect who has extensive experience with MDM /IDQ/IICS/EDC/ Axon(at least strong on couple of Informatica skills).
Don't miss this opportunity to #MakeTheDifference and #GrowWithUs.