Work Type: Remote
Contract Type: Full Time
Offered salary: 3000 USD
We are the largest talent community in LATAM and the sourcing talent solution for recruiters, startups, and companies undergoing digital transformation.
The HireIn Cloud platform brings a Talent Marketplace with verified profiles that will improve productivity and speed for our users when sourcing their required talent.
At HireIn Cloud you can hire the best LATAM talent available in just one click!
Inflection Point by Perficient is a leading global digital consultancy and has a presence around the globe transforming and connecting the most prominent brands with their customers. At Inflection Point by Perficient, we seek to grow alongside professionals promoting agile cultures and values as we challenge, champion, and celebrate our people for us to build a great future together.
Perficient is looking for a DevOps Engineer with experience developing and managing reliable and modern continuous software delivery pipelines. Additionally, you are expected to monitor and help software engineers diagnose mission critical systems in a virtualized cloud infrastructure. You are expected to work closely with the core IT infrastructure and development teams to enable a robust code delivery process and improve the reliability and availability of our test and production systems. You will also play a key role in application architecture design in collaboration with software architects to ensure mechanical sympathy between the software and the underlying execution environment and resource dependencies.
What do you need to come aboard?
· BS/MS degree in Computer Science or a related subject or equivalent industry experience
· 3+ years of experience working in IT infrastructure automation
· 2+ years of experience working in a Dev Ops role specifically
· Strong hands-on experience configuring and administering Linux virtual machines
· Experience with scripting languages to automate provisioning of virtual infrastructure resources
· Strong experience with DevOps automation toolchains like Jenkins, Ansible and Terraform
· Experience with configuring monitoring and logging from various application sources
· Experience administering a virtualized on-prem and/or cloud-based infrastructure is a big plus
· Advance English
To Rock This Role, You Should:
· Always maintain a professional manner in appearance and communications.
· Participate in staff and/or customer meetings if required.
· Initiate action to prevent the occurrence of any non-conformities relating to product, process, and quality systems.
· Identify and record any issues relating to product, processes and/or quality.
· Initiate, recommend, or provide solutions through appropriate channels.
· Verify the implementation of solutions.
· Follow posted security procedures at all times while in the building.
· Participate in Safety and Educational Training.
What can we offer you?
· Law benefits
· Internal & External Courses
· English Classes
· Medical Insurance (Personal and Familiar)
· Life Insurance
· Savings Fund
· Pantry Vouchers
· Additional Holidays