Work Type: Remote
Contract Type: Full Time
Offered salary: 2800 USD
We are the largest talent community in LATAM and the sourcing talent solution for recruiters, startups, and companies undergoing digital transformation.
The HireIn Cloud platform brings a Talent Marketplace with verified profiles that will improve productivity and speed for our users when sourcing their required talent.
At HireIn Cloud you can hire the best LATAM talent available in just one click!
Perficient is a leading global digital consultancy and has a presence around the globe transforming and connecting the most prominent brands with their customers. At Perficient, we seek to grow alongside professionals promoting agile cultures and values as we challenge, champion, and celebrate our people for us to build a great future together.
We currently have a career opportunity for an Adobe Experience Platform Lead Developer. This position can be located anywhere LatAm and is REMOTE.
Why Work for the Perficient Adobe Practice:
· Adobe Alliance: Power 10 Platinum Partner with insider access to engineering, help network, and early access sandboxes
· Career Growth: Formal Career Counseling program including regular 1:1s, mentoring/coaching, goal setting, paid training and certifications
· Adobe Platform Growth: Cross-training opportunities in AEM Content, Assets, Forms, Adobe Experience Platform (AEP), Analytics, Target, Marketo, Workfront, and ancillary technologies (e.g., ReactJS)
· Celebrating Thought Leadership: Blogging; Center of Excellence; proof-of-concepts; new technology investments; accelerators
· Culture Club: Monthly virtual activities like Fitness Challenges, Charitable Giving Campaigns, Fantasy Football, Seasonal Contests (e.g., Halloween costume contest, Halloween trivia)
· Big opportunities: Work on key projects for some of the most recognized brands
The Adobe Experience Platform Developer will play a vital role in the configuration, coding, testing and deployment of Adobe Experience Platform solutions - primarily Adobe Data Collection, Unified Profile, Journey Optimizer, RT-CDP and Journey Analytics. You will work closely with Adobe Architects and client stakeholders to build state-of-the-art implementations for enterprise (Fortune 1000) customers.
· Collaborate with internal Perficient Architects and customer stakeholders on requirements definition
· Contribute to the creation of technical specifications and/or Solutions Design Document(s) based on customer requirements
· Deliver high-quality technical solutions using the Adobe Experience Platform framework within an Agile development process.
· Participate in QA/UAT testing activities to validate adherence to acceptance criteria.
· Document final deliverable to support various customer hand-off and/or enablement activities.
· 2+ years in experience developing customer facing work-product with all of the following:
· API Development (Postman)
· Asynchronous client-side solutions (AJAX)
· 2+ years experience developing enterprise solutions leveraging Adobe Experience Platform in at least 3 of the following sub-solutions:
· Unified Profile (creating schemas/datasets via API)
· Real-Time CDP
· Data Collection/Data Streams and Event Forwarding
· Data Sciences
· Customer Journey Analytics
· Journey Optimizer/Journey Orchestration
· Ability to consume and contribute to Experience Platform Solution Design and/or technical specifications documents.
· Experience managing multiple projects/clients simultaneously
· Effective written and verbal communications skills
· Experience with Agile delivery projects and associated tools such as Jira, Rally, etc.
· Analytical and troubleshooting/problem solving skills
· Eager to learn new technology and skill sets
Skills That Set You Apart:
· Experience with Adobe Experience Cloud solutions (Target, Analytics, Audience Manager, Campaign, etc.)
· Any Adobe Experience Cloud/Platform Certifications
· React Native development experience
Perficient full-time employees receive complete and competitive benefits. We offer a collaborative work environment, competitive compensation, generous work/life opportunities and an outstanding benefits package that includes paid time off plus holidays. In addition, all colleagues are eligible for a number of rewards and recognition programs including billable bonus opportunities. Encouraging a healthy work/life balance and providing our colleagues great benefits are just part of what makes Perficient a great place to work.