Work Type: Remote
Contract Type: Full Time
Offered salary: 4000 USD
We are the largest talent community in LATAM and the sourcing talent solution for recruiters, startups, and companies undergoing digital transformation.
The HireIn Cloud platform brings a Talent Marketplace with verified profiles that will improve productivity and speed for our users when sourcing their required talent.
At HireIn Cloud you can hire the best LATAM talent available in just one click!
Perficient is a leading global digital consultancy and has a presence around the globe transforming and connecting the most prominent brands with their customers. At Perficient, we seek to grow alongside professionals promoting agile cultures and values as we challenge, champion, and celebrate our people for us to build a great future together.
Location: Colombia, México, Uruguay, Chile y Argentina
Are you ready to join the team and make a difference in the global digital consultancy that is transforming the world's biggest brands with the most recognized technology? At Perficient, we are seeking a dynamic and experienced Mobile Architect to join our talented team.
As a Mobile Architect at Perficient, you will be responsible for designing workflows and architectural frameworks that can be sustained over time. Your experience will help create mobile applications that meet the highest quality standards, ensuring they are both robust and sustainable. You will play a crucial role within the company, acting as a mentor and providing coaching to other team members.
If you want to keep growing and take your career to the next level alongside the most talented teammates in different parts of the world, this is the place for you! Take for you this opportunity to learn and develop with the best.
To shine in this role, you should have:
· Experience as architect delivering Mobile applications.
· Strong experience with React Native, and knowledge of one or more technologies, such as Flutter, Objective C, and/or Swift.
· Experience with AWS for data storage (S3, Blob Storage or similar)
· Experience with application deployment (Secure/High responsible APIs)
· Previous experience working with product owners and customers to design and implement solutions.
· Excellent English skills is a must. Yes, for US clients (B2+).
Nice to have:
· Familiarity with Azure, including experience with cost and security analysis.
· Previous experience with mobile projects.
· Mobile application testing experience using tools like Appium or similar.
· Knowledge of React JS.
We can also make a difference in our lives! These are the benefits for you:
· Training & Development: We create new and exciting opportunities for your career growth and give you the resources you need to make it happen.
· Diversity, Inclusion & Belonging: We are committed to actively listening, learning, and acting to continue to promote a diverse and inclusive work environment.
· Global Footprint with Genuine Connections: With multidisciplinary teams located around the world, we deliver meaningful experiences with a collective impact on our clients, communities, and our teams.
· Biggest Brands: Together with us you will offer incredible digital solutions that transform the most recognized brands in the world.
· Work remotely from anywhere in Colombia.
· Flex shifts.
· Medical insurance.
Don't miss this opportunity to #MakeTheDifference and #GrowWithUs.