Work Type: Remote
Contract Type: Full Time
Offered salary: 3000 USD
We are the largest talent community in LATAM and the sourcing talent solution for recruiters, startups, and companies undergoing digital transformation.
The HireIn Cloud platform brings a Talent Marketplace with verified profiles that will improve productivity and speed for our users when sourcing their required talent.
At HireIn Cloud you can hire the best LATAM talent available in just one click!
Perficient is a leading global digital consultancy and has a presence around the globe transforming and connecting the most prominent brands with their customers. At Perficient, we seek to grow alongside professionals promoting agile cultures and values as we challenge, champion, and celebrate our people for us to build a great future together.
Are you ready to join the team and make a difference in the global digital consultancy that is transforming the world's biggest brands with the most recognized technology? At Perficient, we are seeking a dynamic and experienced Senior Fullstack Developer (React + PHP + Craft) to join our talented team.
As a Senior Fullstack Developer (React + PHP + Craft) at Perficient, your main role will be to develop and enhance the client's web and mobile applications, ensuring optimal user experience and excellent performance. You will work closely with a cross-functional team of designers, architects, and stakeholders to translate business requirements into functional software solutions. Your experience in fullstack development, both in front-end and back-end technologies, will contribute to the successful delivery of innovative and user-friendly applications.
If you want to keep growing and take your career to the next level alongside the most talented teammates in different parts of the world, this is the place for you! Don't miss this opportunity to learn and develop with the best.
To shine in this role, you should have:
· Strong experience working in different projects with React + PHP + Craft
· Deeply undestanding of Craft (o WordPress)
· Deeply undestanding Mulesoft
· Background in database design and development using SQL.
· Experience with databases such as CosmosDB and/or SQL Server.
· A strong knowledge and hands-on experience in microservices architecture is required to design, develop, and maintain highly scalable and modularized systems.
· Familiarity with GraphQL, Elastic Search or Kafka for advanced data handling and integration
· Excellent teamwork and communication skills.
· Problem solvers with the desire and proven ability to create innovative solutions.
· Future technology leaders- dynamic individuals energized by fast paced personal and professional growth.
· Have minimum English level B2 - Upper Intermediate (Yes for US clients).
We can also make a difference in our lives! These are the benefits for you:
· Training & Development: We create new and exciting opportunities for your career growth and give you the resources you need to make it happen.
· Diversity, Inclusion & Belonging: We are committed to actively listening, learning, and acting to continue to promote a diverse and inclusive work environment.
· Global Footprint with Genuine Connections: With multidisciplinary teams located around the world, we deliver meaningful experiences with a collective impact on our clients, communities, and our teams.
· Biggest Brands: Together with us you will offer incredible digital solutions that transform the most recognized brands in the world.
· Work remotely from anywhere in Colombia, México, Chile, Uruguay y Argentina.
· Flex shifts.
· Medical insurance.