Work Type: Fulltime - Remote - Client
Offered salary: MXN
HireIn Cloud is a company that started in 2018 with the main goal of getting the best people and the best job opportunities together.
Title: Engineering Manager
Role & Responsibilities:
• Customer stakeholder management with structured governance and feedback mechanism
• Scope adherence of all projects/ engagements under portfolio
• Establish engineering processes and governance using Scaled Agile at a Portfolio Level
• Mentor & Familiarize StakStakeholders team on Scaled Agile (SAFe) values and principles
• Conduct Scaled Agile (SAFe) ceremonies and track the progress at a Portfolio Level
• Publish the timely report of overall progress at Portthe folio level and review with Stakeholders
• Contribute as an STE/RTE to a Scaled Agile (SAFe) program
· Contribute to IP/ Accelerator Building (Idea shared Vs. potential yield - process optimization, Time/Cost saving measure by impact to the system)
• Implementation of automation in service delivery and engineering processes
• Clearly defined estimation frameworks. Assist presales activities within the portfolio.
• Prepare effort estimation for all proposals under portfolio aligned to organization margin thresholds
• Identify opportunities with existing clients under the portfolio to build a pipeline with target revenue growth
• Revenue retention of all programs under scope with zero cost overruns
• Hire and manage the workforce as needed to deliver the service to clients
• Resource performance management with well-defined KRA with timely feedback to the team
• Upskilling and cross-skilling of resources as part of career progression.
• Master's/Bachelor's Degree in education
• Proven skills in designing and developing simple solutions to complex customer challenges.
• 12+ years' experience in managing large complex program development
• Experienced in setting-up Scaled Agile at Portfolio& Solution Level
• Conducted Scaled Agile ceremonies and tracked Program and Portfolio level status
• Must have worked as an STE/RTE on a Scaled Agile (SAFe) for at least two years
• Strong background and expertise in various platforms and technologies Azure, .net, C# or React or Angular, Python, or BI Analysis and Data Ops.)
• Played various roles of being technical Lead, Architect, and technology/engineering manager
• Experience leading and developing highly skilled software engineering teams
• Experience recruiting software engineers a highlight-performing as Driving efficiencies through innovative approaches in service delivery and software engineering processes
• Customer stakeholder management experience
• Contract management and experience in revenue and P&L management.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills