Company: Rappi Business
Work Type: Fulltime - Remote - Client
HireIn Cloud is a company that started in 2018 with the main goal of getting the best people and the best job opportunities together.
We are looking for a Talent Development & Culture Intern!
Support the execution of the Talent cycle, the performance evaluation cycle and value proposition and culture initiatives in Rappi.
- Support in the execution of the Talent Cycle: follow-up of reports, analysis of databases.
- Support in carrying out operational tasks for the Talent and Culture surveys (eNPS and Leadership Pulse Survey): interface with the Automation team, HRBPs and Internal Communication.
- Administer Rappi Academy (our in-house Learning provider), including tracking user registration, uploading new content and updates, extracting reports, and contacting the provider.
- Follow-up of the Rappi Language program: contact with the external provider, follow-up of attendance and student performance, improvements in the process to provide a better experience.
- Participation analysis of the Rappi Mentoring Clubs, surveys and follow-up to enhance the sessions.
- Manage databases, analyze and report on Talent initiatives to extract data that improves our management.