Work Type: Fulltime - Remote - Client
Offered salary: USD
HireIn Cloud is a company that started in 2018 with the main goal of getting the best people and the best job opportunities together.
Orion delivers transformative business solutions & digital product development with agility at scale.
To know more about us, visit our site! https://www.orioninc.com/
We are seeking a Software Engineer III to help build out the Mobile Sportsbook team, reporting to the Senior Software Engineering Manager. The role is responsible for designing, implementing, testing, and maintaining the gaming and betting mobile apps that will delight our customers. The Software Engineer III will have experience developing large, complex mobile application.
In this role you will be responsible for building systems and user experiences for our internal customers that are able to aggregate customer data across many sources, integrate with various 3rd party systems and build personalized experiences that allow us to deliver a great and rewarding experience to our customers.
- Duties and responsibilities may include:
- Develop a strong understanding of Fanatics Betting and Gaming mobile apps.
- You will need a fundamental understanding of our product, feature set and roadmap, and work closely with product to make the right technology decisions to enable the team for streamlined growth and future development.
- Build strong relationships with internal stakeholders, inside of Engineering, and collaborate with leaders to define and deliver the correct feature.
- Help the development team define and adhere to the principles, guidelines, and best practices of the engineering strategy.
- Remain current on technology and trends in engineering.
- Must be open to occasional travel to events and Bet Fanatics offices for various offsite and team meetings.
-Experience implementing mobile apps and libraries to support mobile apps and using a modern technical stack (Kotlin, Kotlin Multi-Platform)
-Strong technical skills, both functional and non-functional, in a continuous delivery environment.
- Demonstrated ability to partner closely with product management, other engineering teams, and the quality team to deliver the correct product.
- Experience designing and implementing large and complex software products.
- Excellent problem resolution skills.
- Global experience preferred.
- Positive and flexible attitude to work in a fast-paced environment and a willingness to embrace new initiatives.
- Prior experience with location compliance systems is a plus.
- Prior experience with anti-fraud, anti-money-laundering systems is a plus.
- Must be open to occasional travel for events and Bet Fanatics offices for various offsite and team meetings.